Old 07-19-2004, 07:42 AM   #29
Rivet Master
1959 22' Caravanner
Atlanta , Georgia
The Guy I bought my Reese Dual cam from is one of these. Fact of the matter is he asked me what a good hitch would be for his Ford Expidition for hauling his 4x4 with. I told him the Reese WD with weight distribution. Well I don't know whats wrong with him but he didnint like using the WD bars. The way he wants to fix this problem is bigger air bags on the truck. So he put the Reese with DC up for sale on our 4x4 club list.

I tried like hell to talk him out of sellign them and explained how to use them and WHY to use the WD and DC sway control. Nope he was adimit about just going ball with no other gear. I stopped arguing and paid him the $125 he was asking for the hitch and went on my way.

Some people just don't get it.

1959 22' Caravanner
1988 R20 454 Suburban.
Atlanta, GA
59toaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sway Control for Bambi Safari 19' jschelle 1997 - 2004 Bambi 5 05-10-2004 02:40 PM
weight distributing bars/trunnion bars teutonik Hitches, Couplers & Balls 2 12-04-2003 06:58 AM
I need sway control AND weight distribution? TBKP's Overlander Hitches, Couplers & Balls 19 07-03-2003 08:54 AM
Equal-i-zer or Reese Dual Cam Sway Control? VWMARTINEZ Hitches, Couplers & Balls 19 03-19-2003 06:17 AM
Education on Sway & Weight Distribution John Our Community 7 01-28-2003 02:48 PM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.