Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2017, 03:20 PM   #201
Rivet Master

2017 30' Classic
Anna Maria , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
Since you make the argument subjective (as always) and not ever objective, I'll recommend readers substitute "Airstream brand of travel trailer" for a Hensley-designed hitch.

Learned nothing, did we?

No design understanding, no experience. Don't waste your money.

Its difficult to learn anything when you spend your life in your own echo chamber.
And once again you are proving yourself to be insufferable bore with your personal insults.
franklyfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:44 PM   #202

2012 27' FB Eddie Bauer
Sparks , Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklyfrank View Post
Its difficult to learn anything when you spend your life in your own echo chamber.

And once again you are proving yourself to be insufferable bore with your personal insults.

[emoji106][emoji106]
sheriff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:14 PM   #203
Rivet Master

2023 23' International
Macon , Georgia
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]
Roadtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:46 AM   #204
Vintage Kin

Fort Worth , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklyfrank View Post

Asking for what's objective versus subjective is an insult? Do you understand the difference?

Or you don't like that the weakness of your "argument" is upset by substituting "Airstream" in favor of "Hensley"?

Spending money on better towing equipment is one thing. Reason to spend it is based on what can be tested. Where are the tests?

Pretty funny you and some of these others think this a popularity contest.

Be satisfied with your compromised choices. Most of us are. But "compromised" is not the same as "best".

A pickup that runs around empty when solo isn't "best". Start there.

slowmover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:48 AM   #205
Rivet Master

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Tampa , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Eklund View Post
On the 'Loneliest Highway' in the USA... Nevada I looked at my speedometer... 90mph+. No sway.
Yikes! At 90 mph I'd be worried about my E rated tires letting go. But I'm glad to hear a positive story from an Equalizer user. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
Be satisfied with your compromised choices. Most of us are. But "compromised" is not the same as "best".
Best is subjective too. The best choice might be to stay home, save the money, reduce chances of an accident, robbery, natural disaster, medical emergency, etc. We all compromise, some more than others.
If a 1/2" rope supports my weight, am I safer using a 3/4" rope? No, I just wasted money. The 3/4" rope made me feel better though. Okay. Then I write a report that the 3/4" rope did a better job.
Quote:
A pickup that runs around empty when solo isn't "best". Start there.
True.
Mollysdad is offline   Reply With Quote