Bent Reese SnapUp Bracket
Hi need expert answers..
- i have 2006 19' Bambi
- drive. 2013 2500 Suburban
- reese weight bars
- reese friction sway control bar on one side.
- my curb side snap up is bend and somewhat pushed up fron channel
- what weight bars should I be using for my car and size Airstream? I know if they r too heavy inside rivets can pop out.
- I take the friction sway bar off when backing up
- Should I take the weight bars off everytime I back up? That would require putting jack down, lifting whole TT/TV and removing. Then my car would not be straight and even.
- who would set my car to proper setup, Airstream dealer, Reece Dealer, or an RV dealer?,
- why did it bend?
Thank you for help....I travel alone and need to be as prepared and educated as possible. The car is new.
2006 Bambi CCD ("EireStream!!")
2001 Teardrop, Mountain Hardware Tent
For some perfection takes a little longer...