Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Full-Timing, Winter Living & Workamping > Winter Living
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-19-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member

Grand Prairie , Texas
Thumbs up Central New Hampshire Amenities

For Year-Round RV enjoyment!! The Lakes Region and White Mountains are absolutely gorgeous!!

For the hearty, take a look see!!
Link; Amenities

With Love,
TRfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

Grand Prairie , Texas
Thumbs up To Add To Your Winter Enjoyment

On the beautiful lake Winnipesaukee, The Alton Bay Winter Carnival takes place every year.
Alton Bay Winter Carnival at the Iceport (B18) Alton Bay, NH - Northeast Pilots Group (Norwalk, CT) - Meetup

Alton Bay Ice Runway Fly-In 2012 - Brian Neidhardt's Photos
Old 03-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

Central Florida , Florida
Terry:

New Hampshire is the greatest state in the union. (I know, although it is hard to believe, that others may disagree.)

I noticed that your address is Texas so you must be transplanted from New Hampshire since you have pictures of Winnipesauskee. In the past I owned a boat slip on Winnipesaukee. I have a friend who lives in Londonderry who says he will never live south of the border; he means the New Hampshire border and he was serious.

2008 Classic 34
Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab CTD
Air Apparent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
4 Rivet Member

Grand Prairie , Texas
Post Let Me Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
Terry:

New Hampshire is the greatest state in the union. (I know, although it is hard to believe, that others may disagree.)

I noticed that your address is Texas so you must be transplanted from New Hampshire since you have pictures of Winnipesauskee. In the past I owned a boat slip on Winnipesaukee. I have a friend who lives in Londonderry who says he will never live south of the border; he means the New Hampshire border and he was serious.

Hi Dave!

Although I do not consider myself a transplant from New Hampshire, as I was very fortunate enough to have lived there and around the world, US, Canada, South America and Europe. Something very important to me however is to bring God's Country along with.
('Kinda what most of the folk's out here are doing already!)