Marmolium Insallation done.
[ATTACH]p[/ATTACH]First I'll start by saying this isn't for the novice. It's far to easy to screw it up and the material cost is high. I have enough of a construction background to be dangerous. Making mistakes is part of the learning curve. The 19' sheet of Marmolium was $680 and $56 for a gallon of glue. I was quoted $200 for the install. Get quotes and do the math for yourself. It worked out for me but could've went sideways easy. I measured everything at least 3 times. Luckily I was smart enough to save the front and rear templates from the subfloor install. I used a butcher type of paper. Wished I would've spent a little more (50). For a heavier card board material.
Marked everything in pencil and changed the blade on the utility knife often. Blades are cheap. Cut the sides on the lines, left an extra 1/4" on the ends. Figured that would be the problem points because of the radius.