Old 06-04-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
1978 23' Safari
eugene , Oregon

I'm trying to find out what kind of wallpaper to stick with. No pun. Is it okay to use wallpaper. Where should i buy it. thanks

snkrichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
Owner Spirit of "76"
1976 31' Sovereign
Ball Ground , Georgia
The inside of my 1976 was bad and would not be possible to look good. I purchased very good quality vinyl from porter cable paint. I matched very well. I tried to hang it and it was disastrous .It wound not stick. At the recommendation of Porter I used kilz the white primer to paint everything first. The vinyl worked well and made a beautiful job and wash well. This is what I had to do.
GAT is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The old girl needs new shoes.... Trex 1972 Sovereign 1154 04-16-2015 08:39 PM
Is bead-board an option? heatherblair Upholstery, Blinds, Walls & Interior Finishes 5 04-13-2015 11:36 AM
Wall Covering Pictures Roadrunner Upholstery, Blinds, Walls & Interior Finishes 7 05-19-2011 10:50 AM
Central Texas Rally scorpiontimo Forum Rallies & Meet Ups 39 04-17-2011 05:01 PM
Wallpaper 'pointer' blisters dznf0g General Interior Topics 8 04-07-2011 10:53 AM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.