Originally Posted by Goal15
Okay, now that we've got our AS home and cleaned up three questions. Searched threads but didn't find exact answers.
2006 22 ft Safari
1. Is the bathroom vent fan supposed to work by pushing the small red button in the vent itself? If so, nothing happens. All other electric except one light fixture in front above the fold away table area work great. That one seems like the switch doesn't engage anything.
2. What do people use for cleaning their wood surfaces?
3. What do people use for cleaning the vinyl laminate flooring? Anything special?
Thanks for your help.
(1) Yes, that's how you turn it on/off. (As Brad mentioned some have a turn switch.) It may be a wiring disconnect or a bad switch/fan motor. The first thing to determine is whether the lead wire to the switch is hot. It it is, then it's a switch or motor issue. Then test the exit wire from the switch turning the switch off and on to test both positions. If that gives you power, then the switch is OK and the motor is most likely compromised. If the lead wire to the switch is not
hot then there is a problem somewhere in the wiring before the fan itself. If that's the only thing in that area of the trailer that is not working it is probably not a fuse, but just to be sure you should check all the fuses behind the converter door.
(2) We just use a light solution of household cleaner or an all-surface cleaner. If you are unsure, test a small inconspicuous area.
(3) Same as (2)...