Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2004, 03:21 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

switches

What are the two switches directly near the inside doorway on the right sidegoing into the trailer . It is 1975 International .If anyones knows help please !!! thanks , AirTim
airtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 08:28 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtim
What are the two switches directly near the inside doorway on the right sidegoing into the trailer . It is 1975 International .If anyones knows help please !!! thanks , AirTim
Welcome to the Forums!

One is the porch light outside above the door, the other operates the kitchen light (when the light it operates is left on it will turn it on or off by movint the switch, if the light is left off the switch will do nothing.).
If you look farther foward towards the front of the trailer perhaps behind the curtain there is a switch for the outside scare or flood light.
RichardT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 09:07 PM   #3
Rivet Master

South Shore , Kentucky
It sounds like you recently purchased your trailer.

Welcome to the forums!

The 1975 27' International that you have is the same model we used to have. A few photos of the one we had is located here. Could it be the same one? Well, just a thought!

We had bunks built in it but after we sold it the people who bought it took them out and placed the closet back in.

I hope that you enjoy your new trailer and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Good luck and happy camping!

"A safe camper is a Happy Camper"

Bill & Donna

Air Forums Member # 2360
Silvertwinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:19 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member

Thanks for the quick info . I knew the one switch was the porch light . I just didn't know what the other was for . I recently bought this trailer & am trying to restore/make liveable inside . The ceiling leaked terible , one window was knocked out, the electic jack doesn't work ,but guess what I still think this trailer is worth bringing back to life . thanks again, AirTim
Old 12-07-2004, 04:25 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2020 30' Flying Cloud
1995 25' Excella
Clear Lake , Minnesota
First A/S trailer? Planning to stick with stock or modify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtim
I still think this trailer is worth bringing back to life
"It was impossible to get a conversation going; everybody was talking too much."
"If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else." - Yogi Berra

sovereignrwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 04:40 PM   #6
1 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignrwe
First A/S trailer? Planning to stick with stock or modify?
I'm trying to stock as possible . All appliances seem to be okay. I think it's going to take some time but it will be worth the effort thanks for asking