Old 12-24-2003, 04:46 AM   #15
2 Rivet Member
Chris just showed me the behind the mirror storage in our 1972Overlander this summer when I helped him put in the day/nite shade in the bathroom. He was amazed I didn't know it was there but he should have know because nothing was stored up there. We also have the laundry bag behind the toilet.
I believe that there is as much storage in our 1972Overlander as in the 34.5. Next summer when we switch out I'll see if my theory is correct. It may be one of those 10 lbs in a 5 pound can but time will tell.
Yesterday I found secrete storage in our 34.5Mhome and was amazed. No not the safe the PO was really proud of that.
In the bedroom cabinet which holds the tv the whole road side of the tv shelf (after the tv was centered in the cabinet) is open for hiding valuables of some sort.
mareinmn (alabama for the winter)

mareinmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 07:48 AM   #16
Rivet Master
Below the pull out pantry in our '85 Sovereign is a space about 6" high, the width of the pantry, and over a foot deep. This unused space was present in all models with the pull out pantry, and for all I know is still just empty space on the current models.

When I needed just a little more room for a new 12 volt Aquajet ES water pump than was available for the old pump, this hole turned out to be very useful.

j54mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 07:52 AM   #17
1 Rivet Member
I didn't know about the safe in my 345 till I saw someone mention one on this forum I think. You really can't tell it is there under the carpet so I never noticed it. Then I remembered some 'extra' keys that came with the coach... as luck would have it, I had the key also. Too bad there was no treasure to be found.

1367_345 is offline   Reply With Quote