Old 07-20-2007, 09:11 PM   #15
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
If you put a sofa in the rear, will you be taking out the side lounge and replacing it with a credenza or a dinette? Otherwise I think your best bet would be to have an L shape as in the CCds but extended through the side lounge. Otherwise you might contact Flex Steel as they do custom work for frames and interspring contruction. Just for some ideas Flexsteel Marine Furniture and Marine Seating. I think if I were to change your configuration I would have a custom u shape sofa and continue that to the refrigerator wall with a removeable post circular up/down table or a free standing stow away fold-out or leaf-up type table or along the lines of the newer Safaris and perhaps a storage cabinet under the monitor against the refrigerator wall. But the neatest thing might be to copy the layout of the largest Airstreams and put a corner table away from the door and two upholstered loveseats on either side.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8294e.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	41562  

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 05:23 PM   #16
3 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Lake Forest , Illinois
Thanks for the threads.The 30' Classic really illustrates the sofa. It does appear to fit very well but I noticed that the credenza/table needs a place to go and I a not certain where it would fit. If I had not recently purchased my Ford 150 I would consider a new truck and the 30 foot classic. Its really would be perfect.

Old 07-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #17
3 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Lake Forest , Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheel interested
If you put a sofa in the rear, will you be taking out the side lounge and replacing it with a credenza or a dinette? Otherwise I think your best bet would be to have an L shape as in the CCds but extended through the side lounge. Otherwise you might contact Flex Steel as they do custom work for frames and interspring contruction. Just for some ideas Flexsteel Marine Furniture and Marine Seating. I think if I were to change your configuration I would have a custom u shape sofa and continue that to the refrigerator wall with a removeable post circular up/down table or a free standing stow away fold-out or leaf-up type table or along the lines of the newer Safaris and perhaps a storage cabinet under the monitor against the refrigerator wall. But the neatest thing might be to copy the layout of the largest Airstreams and put a corner table away from the door and two upholstered loveseats on either side.
That photo is great. I am sorry I didn't understand what model it is from. I like your idear of a custom sofa that would that would continue all the way around as it would look better. The table concept is also great and I will consider it. I will also reserach flexsteel.
Thanks for the photo and ideas.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:37 PM   #18
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Here's a link. I have never seen one but it looks neat.

RVUSA - 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 34' Lounge, Queen, Praline, LOADED

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote