We have the 27' FB Eddie Bauer, and are ready to get rid of all 3 couches. Just too uncomfortable for fulltime or long periods of time. I would highly recommend this thread to anyone :-)
So in doing our homework, we wanted:
- Wall Hugger Recliner. This slides forward and only needs 2.5 inches of clearance to lay back
- 26 inches. Comfortable without out being to small or too big
- Swivel. We want to be able to rotate and look out the back hatch / door
We kept coming back to the Lambright Comfort Chairs that meet the above requirements. We called the manufacturer today to ask questions... for example, they also make a 24" wide one. While this would be great for the 5' wife, I rather sacrifice the space and go with 2 of the 27" versions.
They are sending a color sample, however we are leaning towards a color like Doug's. Also getting the side tables. The sales rep at Lambright (Vernon) is even sending us color samples for free. The turn around time is 3 weeks once you order.
Lambright Comfort Chairs | Lazy Relax-r Swivel Wall Hugger Recliner LRSWHR-T26
Lambright Comfort Chairs
Lazy Relax-r Swivel Wall Hugger Recliner LRSWHR-T26
• 26”w x 42”h x 26”d
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Width: 20"
Seat Depth: 19.5"
Outside Lever is standard (optional electric control shown.)
Optional Laptop Computer Table
comes in beautiful Cherry or Oak
wood. Easily removable and foldable.
17”w x 13”d
• Available in fabric, Ultraleather or leather upholstery
• Wood arms available in Cherry or Oak finished in natural, medium or dark stains.
• From the back of the seat to the tip of the kickout is 42”
• Only needs to be set 3” away from the wall!
Address: 1150 S 700 W. City: Topeka. Zip: 46571.
Phone: (260) 768-4820