Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > General Interior Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1973 27' Overlander
Portsmouth , Virginia
Looking for examples/pics of rear bath remodel on '73 Overlander

Title says it all. I'm trying to get some ideas on what I can do to remodel the rear bath on my 73. Tub isn't in the greatest shape and we really don't care for the sink or the layout in general. I have to gut the bath down to the floor to fix some rot on the very edge by the toilet, so I might as well get the space upgraded. I'm thinking of some sort of shower pan with some plastic material for walls, but there really isnt that much depth to work with and I'm thinking I'd only have two walls and two open sides with a curtain. Links to renovations or pics of completed jobs would be great, just need some inspiration.

Here is what the bath looks like now:

Thanks in advance,

Bob
aquinob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
Maniacal Engineer

1971 25' Tradewind
Lopez Island , Washington
Take a look at our blog, below....

- Bart
barts is offline   Reply With Quote