Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1976 Argosy 26
Tucson , Arizona
LA Times Article on Architect & "78 AS 25

I thought this was pretty interesting. Lots of possibilities if you keep your mind and wallet open. Gotta be cheaper than a new one though.

Los Angeles Times Article « Hofmann Architecture
gatorboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #2

Currently Looking...
Boerne , Texas
And He Now Has It For Sale

I was perusing various CraigsList sites around the country looking for a trailer comparable to Hofmann's (the architect) and discovered he has his for sale. I did find one that I'm going to make an offer on and will engage Hofmann as a consultant in making my own version of his design. Looking forward to posting updates* as I progress and engaging y'all in discussions on design and build problems and solutions.

*It will be a little while before that commences, though. Have to close the deal on the unit, haul it back to Texas, and then work up a design and project plan.

joe klehe
boerne, tx
TxBubba is offline   Reply With Quote