Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1966 22' Safari
Matagorda , Texas
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 19
fast food walls

There is a material that is used in fast food restaurant kitchens and restrooms.It is easy to clean it is flexible.I was wanting to know the name of the product and if anyone had used it for their interior walls.

Greg65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member
2007 27' Safari FB SE
Pleasant Valley , New York
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 60
The material is called FRP or Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic. Used to be available at Home Depot and Lowes.

bweybright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #3
Rivet Master
RamblinManGa's Avatar

2016 28' Pendleton
Currently Looking...
Scottsdale , Arizona
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 840
Images: 2
Hi from AZ. . . What he said ! ! !, regards, Craig
WBCCI 2851,4CU
RamblinManGa is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.