Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2002, 01:43 PM   #1

1972 29' Ambassador
Coral Springs , Florida
Cushion Dimensions, Front Sofa

We have purchased a 1972 29T and need the dimensions for the cushion for the front fold out sofa. The service manual seems to show a three piece cushion set. There is a small 7" deep shelf along the front of the trailer and I'm not sure if the back cushion fits under it?? If anyone has dimensions and/or actual photographs it would be greatly appreciated.
Alan and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 02:11 PM   #2
Still Working

1994 36' Classic 36
North Charleston , South Carolina
Wink Sofa cushions

We have this couch in our 71. The small section does fit behind the backrest of the sofa, under the 7 inch shelf.

My wife detests this sofa as that she claims that it is very uncomforatble to sleep on. She claims that she falls into the "cracks", (seperations of the three sections), however I do not think it is that bad.

I can measure our cushions for you if you need. I know there is a link at Airstream inovations or one of those other sites that will take you to a cushion sales place. They can custom cut the cushions for you but they are pricy in my opinion.

We are going to replace our cushions with a bed mattress but I am going to hold on to the originals for re-sale.

Ken
smily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 02:14 PM   #3
Still Working

1994 36' Classic 36
North Charleston , South Carolina
Wink Sofa cushions

We have this couch in our 71. The small section does fit behind the backreast of the sofa.

My wife detests this sofa as that she claims that it is very uncomforatble to sleep on. She claims that she falls into the "cracks", (seperations of the three sections), however I do not think it is that bad.

I can measure our cushions for you if you need. I know there is a link at Airstream inovations or one of those other sites that will take you to a cushion sales place. They can custom cut the cushions for you but they are pricy in my opinion.

We are going to replace our cushions with a bed mattress but I am going to hold on to the originals for re-sale.

Ken
smily is offline   Reply With Quote