Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1979 31' Sovereign
Wabash , Indiana
Cool retro information websites

Remodel and decorate your mid century ranch, Cape Cod, colonial or modern home in authentic vintage style -- research on products, ideas, inspiration

I stumbled onto that site while researching my homes kitchen sink. While it is geared for the actual homeowner, I noticed alot of the ads on the sides of the blog are for retro type companies. My thoughts were that if anyone needed trim, furniture, countertops etc this might be a place to research it. As usual with each new screen comes new advertisements sites so it might take a few pages to find something you want, but hey....maybe this will help get you something you couldn't find before. Hope it helps someone. I look forward to revisiting it one day when we are ready to renovate our 79 Soverign to look like a 50's diner!!
Have a great day and happy camping!!
Crystal
CampUnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

1977 23' Safari
Commerce , Texas
Retro

Great site...thanks for sharing!

"You can buy a cheaper burger, but then you gotta eat it." Texas Burger
jal4509 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags