Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > General Interior Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Asbury Park , New Jersey
Comforter for Bambi...

What are people using for bedding for the 16' Bambi?

Finally getting close to buying one. Curious what size bed that is, and where to get high quality cotton bedding, including a comforter that will be just right.

All input is appreciated!
Bambino1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:01 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2017 27' Flying Cloud
Columbus , Indiana
I was in a hurry and bought a size "Full" comforter without looking at it's actual measurements and it fits. IF I were to do it over again (and I may, in the Spring) I would go for a "Queen" size in that brand. There is a big difference in actual measurements for different styles and brands of blankets and comforters, don't look at the "FULL" "QUEEN" label, it is virtually useless.

Measure the actual bed, I haven't yet, then decide if it will usually be one or two people in the bed. With two of us I would like to have something bigger, rather than fight over a blanket all night.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Asbury Park , New Jersey
Thanks, Mrs RedSHED,

I assume then that a standard full bottom sheet will fit the mattress properly?
Bambino1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 11:01 AM   #4

Monroe , NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambino1 View Post
What are people using for bedding for the 16' Bambi?

Finally getting close to buying one. Curious what size bed that is, and where to get high quality cotton bedding, including a comforter that will be just right.

All input is appreciated!
Hello
I have a Bambi stock comforter that fits a 16 foot bed I want to sell. The bed size is I think is a 3/4 size and a little longer than a standard bed. The comforter fits the shape of the bed perfectly. Its beige quilted cotton and is original. Please reply if you are interested.
BillP is offline   Reply With Quote