Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > General Interior Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1963 22' Safari
2020 27' Globetrotter
State of , Washington
Send a message via MSN to goransons
Lightbulb clock replacement

So several failed times on ebay and free parts on here I've missed out on clocks/thermometers for our control panel as ours were long gone. I started noticing these weather monitors for walls that had the thermometer etc but no clock. The veterans probably already know of the site, but Clock Parts - The World Leader in Clock Parts sells great "fitups" or preassembled clocks, thermometers, etc in various sizes colors etc. Units range from 5-15 bucks for typical sizes I've seen in airstreams. Shortland-Bowen is the brand name (just put it in their search field) of the 2 3/4 that I ordered that fit real well with just slight filing of the opening. Quality is great and they are very accurate so far. Model #'s I used were W73GIA clock and W73GTI for the thermometer. also have lots of movements for rebuilding old clocks if your housing is still intact. Only downside I saw was a $20 minimum order before shipping.
goransons is offline   Reply With Quote