Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-01-2002, 02:26 AM   #1
Cat
4 Rivet Member

Mukilteo , Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Cat
Question Cat's FIRST Photos of BEARs progress

TO???

I could NOT remember which Thread I promised to ltell when I got pictures downloaded.

Well, I've fianally started a Photo Album on here. ...I put 2 on today...
To see them, just go to the Member's Photos and you'll see them.

Remember they are progress shots,,,and lots of unfinished things are apparent.

The first is one of the new frig front panels (they are of solid steel, baked on (truck) enamel), and have a slight gap at the top of each door---to allow for installation, which I am going to fill with "something").
There is a fairly good shot of the blinds in the Salon. They are solid Basswood pull-up "levelor" type.
You can see the solid Aluminum T-Trim on the cabinet above the Frig. The same T-Trim is on the tables, the credenza top, the galley countertop.
The credenza top off (you may be able to see) and is at the Lazer cutter for the new top. The stereo has been installed (to the 4 speakers).
The Gaucho couch (YELLOW) was reupholstered and the swivel chair (stock) has been done too (different colour).
The checkered flooring is the Galley, and the green carpeting in the hall is also in the bath area. The Salon carpeting is in a Merlot (wine) red which matches the credenza naugahyde and the formica of the dinette and card tables.

More soon. FUJI film developing has the KEWLEST new option when you take your film in (FOR THOSE OF US WHO DON"T HAVE DIGITAL YET), instead of the 2nd set free, you can substitute the photos downloaded on a disc with the first set. That's where these came from! They aren't named, so the first thing you do, is give them all titles. Then you can "browse" and upload them to the Gallery.

.........Cat
Old 11-05-2002, 06:50 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
Checked out your photos...

Keep up the good work!

Shari
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 09:07 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Talking Hi Cat!!!

Hi Cat,
Your pictures look good! I like your white&black checkered floor!
Well, we might be picking up our very own Overlander on Saturday (YAHOO!!!!). I'll keep you posted.
Thanks,
Anna
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 09:46 PM   #4
Cat
4 Rivet Member

Mukilteo , Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Cat
ThaNk you Anna & Shari...
I just now saw your posts about my pix...More next week...I'm gla you like the checked floor...beautiful high quality vinyl...I had a flood last winter and it was lain so well that it barely lifted at all. I removed the old 'parquet' wood floor that was lifting everywhere by the way...and cleaned the marine plywood with a solvent...then mildewized it, then had the BEST adhesive money would buy used to hold down the new solid sheet of vinyl. I'm very proud of the results.

One thing I've learned...which is why it has taken me so long,,,is you just don't want to 'scrimp' on quality...in areas where it counts.

and...if you're not happy with the results of one project...REDO IT!! i'm doing my bedroom (curved) walls the THIRD time! . First was a textured paint (Raph Loren), 2nd was another paint texture, now I've used torn silk pieces...not bad, but not 'tight' looking like I want. and NOT warm either. So, I'm searching now for my 3rd plan. This one will be the "kicker"...

Thanx again...let's use this Thread to update each other...then we won't have to miss our posts. I nearly missed yours.