Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > General Interior Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-24-2015, 10:03 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2016 23' International
Centennial , Colorado
Bathtub Repair and Refinishing

I am looking for a product that I can use to repair hairline cracks in my 66 Safari bathtub and to refinish/paint the same. I searched on the forums and saw recommendations for Mr. Tubby, however, it looks like it might not be sold in the USA any longer.

What are folks using for good results these days?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off