99 excella "28ft"
We are moving along with repairs for the AC. Sure have spent more time and money then we figured. I still can not figure why I did not smell the mildew and smoke when we looked at the unit. But here is where we are.
1. Bill has removed capet and finished installing wood floors, looks nice.
2. couch and chair are in house and I have cleaned them once - black water - they will get another cleaning but I am recovering from thumb surgery and horrible cold. we will rent steam machine on Sat. and have another go. I am going to add "simple solution" to water this time, it is a dog pee product and since I have a puppy it is handly.
Bill is doing fabric walls inside and it seems to be working there.
3. curtains have been dry cleaned and are good.
4. Bill has caulked the shower where it was leaking down into floor, can not imagine why AC did not deal with that................
5. threw twin mattresses out and bought new.
6. I am starting tomorrow to cut memory foam (queen size we used in motorhome) and try to make it fit for the 2 twin mattresses and make a cover as well for each.
7. I bought sheets, and hope they will work.
Can't wait to get things back into unit and see how it looks. And finally get to use this. I will take photos when that happens.
more later. nancy
unsubscribed at member request; sold Airstream