Ok.. Here are some update photos
Here's a link to the picasa album if you want to see more of the before pics.
Ceiling and endcaps are cream. All vinyl is stripped other than the painted ceiling and bathroom. New fixtures. All previous faux wood is now brown.
Here's a good shot of how well the vinyl stripped off of some areas. The back and upper back panels were easy.
Painted all wall outlets.
The scratched aluminum here will be covered with carpet in the cargo compartment below the bed and fabric above like the original design.
I'll probably replace that very back panel, although we're not entirely sure yet, due to our pondering the possibility of making this back area convert into a dining table w/ seating on both sides (i.e. table that will deploy in middle)
Here is the bathroom. It still needs one coat of por-15 whitecote on the white walls and some other stuff.
Here you see the panel that almost caused me to blow up the airstream. The wall simply would not strip. It was ridiculous. If I had know how simple it is to replace panels I would have been done by now.
Also, the areas that look like bad aluminum here aren't an issue because they will be covered with fabric around the front.
Here is the look of the windows. Grey hammered spray paint on the aluminum windows. New screen of course. They'll come back down when the magnets arrive for the custom magniblinds.
You can also see the kitchen backsplash that was replaced with one piece.
The countertops will all end up as corian as soon as I find some sheets on craigslist. So will the pop up shelf.
Oh, this bottom right wall panel was replaced as well. It just didn't look perfect and it will be the first thing you see when you come in.
Not sure I really like the "aluminum" paint on the plastic window surrounds, but oh well.
Above the tv wall, you can see I replaced the aluminum. It used to have a cabinet that I would knock myself out on 5x a day. Gone and covered the old aluminum due to unsightly rivet holes and some issues with adhesive remnants.
You can also see we painted the fridge sheets.
I have the mount for a 27" led tv. That will be one of the last steps.
Oh, and there is another countertop that will be corian. The cabinet doors had some beveled glass that will be replaced with something.
Good shot of the new fixtures. I've repaired the fantastic fan's broken pieces and it is almost ready to paint and install.
Painted the yellow a/c cover.
A few more minor items, flooring, bathroom, audio and video adjustments, maybe a subwoofer
, awesome $150 futon mounting, and then searching for a tig welder to help fabricate a couple things and we'll be up and running!!!!