Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2016, 06:59 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1971 27' Overlander
vista , California
1989 Excella Interior Remodel

I have been searching for inspiration pictures/examples of remodels and they seem to be scarce for this vintage airstream. I am a woodworker by trade but lack design sense. A couple of things of note are; I hate golden oak. It is my least favorite wood and I strongly dislike the (excuse me if I offend someone) the old lady look of 80's airstreams. Are these campers just not old enough to warrant an interior redo? Can anyone point me to some resources for inspiration? I am not opposed to painting the oak even though I know most people suggest not to. I like light and airy. Thanks in advance for your help.
P.S. This is the only one I have found that has been altered. It is a little on the fem side for my tastes but this is the sort of inspiration I am looking for. I am also not opposed to tearing out cabinets and rebuilding. http://tinyhousetalk.com/womans-anth...am-renovation/
jgermano is offline   Reply With Quote