Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2016, 03:34 PM   #1

1966 30' Sovereign
Boulder , Colorado
1966 airstream sovereign interior dimensions

So, I am being given a 1966 airstream 30' sovereign twin and am planning an entire remodel, studs in. Want to change it to a rear bed, with the bath in the center, galley up front. It is sitting in storage in Florida. I am in Colorado. I'm trying to get some preliminary sketches done so that I have a rough idea as to what the layout will be and if some of my ideas will actually work. My problem is that I don't have interior measurements and current layouts and am working off of what I believe to be a fairly inaccurate set of assumptions and blatant guesses by looking at photos. Is there ANY resource that will have the specific dimensions for the interior including the window, door and wheelwell positions?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Garrett
And, if this is in the wrong place, please let me know and I'll repost appropriately!
Garrett7m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 05:35 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1963 26' Overlander
Dallas , Texas
go to the Airstream corporate site and search under service and then document archives. You should find a floor plan for your model and year. No dimensions but it will at least give you an idea. Hope that helps. Good luck with your rebuild. Lots of good info on this site.
Alcoa Roller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1966, sovereign