Well we did our dewinterize on Sunday. Only one issue internally which was the rinse hose on the toilet which loosened up over the winter. Went to flush the toilet only to get a spray out the back. Apparently the screw clamp connector that holds the hose to a fitting on the back of the toilet, wasn't screwed tightly. Nice to find though that the entire toilet seat assembly lifts off the toilet base (nothing to unscrew), giving you access to the valve and flushing assembly.
Externally I found that one the lower bolts on the curb side Equal-i-zer sway bracket that attaches to the A frame had worked its way loose. When I got the trailer home I found that the bracket had moved and had shifted the bracket off of its perpendicular setting with the A frame. This cause a small scratch in the gas bottle cover where the bracket contacted the back of the cover, nothing major. I was glad I caught it early. I checked the other bracket and its lower bolt needed snugging up also.
It's interesting to see how some things loosen up over time and cold weather.
I hooked up the water and pressurized the system. When done flushing it out I went back to unhook the hose from the city water inlet. It was about 45 degrees, cloudy and nippy so I noticed a wasp on the grass just below the city water inlet. He obviously was cold too since he wasn't moving too quickly. Hmmm I wonder....., I bent down and looked into the compartment and found a new wasp nest that obviously was being constructed. It was right above where my hands were unscrewing the hose from the city water intlet but out of my sight. Thank goodness it was too cool for these guys to be in their normal mode.
Still lots to do. I need a tank of LP, a wash and walbernize job, bring back the stuff removed for the winter, pressurize the airbed topper, and put the bed linens back in place.
Heat pump, furnace, water heater, and fridge all in working order. So hopefully no surprises coming.
Best of all, many of you remember last spring I had a small area where the clear coat popped (up high near the refrigerator vent on the side of the trailer) which has about half the size of a dime. I bought some auto clear coat and dabbed it over the spot. I'm happy to report that the applied clear coat is holding with no further sign of deterioration. Hopefully we nipped that in the bud.