Dedko, you will find the instructions and parts diagrams at http://www.barkermfg.com/product_ins...power_jack.pdf
. If you can't access it there, the details are that after removing the powerhead and replacing the gear, you must synchronise the powerhead with the jackpost by:
1. Use the crank to fully retract the post.
2. Crank jackpost one turn in the opposite direction.
3. Ground powerhead to jackpost or trailer frame.
4. Push switch away from jackpost housing (as if retracting post). Hold switch until motor stops running (as if jackpost is retracted all the way)
5. Install powerhead and tighten screws.
Good luck. Nick.