Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2018, 11:21 AM   #21
Opinionated newb...

2018 25' Flying Cloud
League City , TX
Hrmmm... it’s on my list on Amazon too... need to just pull the trigger on this and make it happen before I wish I had ..

What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything! H. P. Lovecraft
wave man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 07:50 AM   #22
2 Rivet Member

2022 25' Flying Cloud
Blythewood , SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudiDundas View Post
I have been using LevelMate Pro for a year and a half and could not imagine traveling without it. My sensor is mounted next to the sink on my 16’ Bambi. I am traveling solo, so use it to find the most level spot in the site while still in my TV! Saves a lot of leveling later and especially useful when I don’t want to unhitch for just one night, when in travelng mode. I also use it to “remember” the exact spot that I raised the hitch up to when unhitching, to make it faster when hitching up to leave again later on. Just a heads up, be sure to check your batteries regularly! The sensor goes through batteries regularly - about 4-5 months for me! I always check it before I am planning on going on a trip.
Great idea about using it for remembering the hitch height! Thanks!
BlueVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 08:51 AM   #23
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Evergreen , Colorado
I stopped using it to remember the clearance height required for hitching. For some unknown reason, my LevelMate Pro struggles with this feature. I set it where I want it, and then the next time that I use it, it forgets where I set it and it tells me that I’m high enough to clear the hitch ball when I’m actually not.

Past:
Airstream International Serenity 23FB
Newmar Ventana 3715
Dennis C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 09:54 AM   #24
3 Rivet Member

2016 16' Sport
Port Angeles , Washington
Got tired of changing the batteries before and after every trip! Just did the install described here and it tests great! I installed an on/off switch in the light housing in my storage compartment of the 23fb. Tapped power from the 12v to the light.

Llittle54 is offline   Reply With Quote