Old 05-23-2007, 04:18 PM   #15
2 Rivet Member
2005 19' International CCD
Roswell , Georgia
Send a message via AIM to desidou Send a message via Yahoo to desidou
Where to find 303

Minnie's Mate -

We use 303 on our kayaks as well - you may want to try a boat shop. We have rubber seals as hatch covers on our kayaks, and the 303 helps the rubber seal grab on to the plastic of the boat - making them much easier to put on.

I think you may be able to find 303 at REI or other outdoor stores (like Bass Pro Shops, etc). I think you're in the Atlanta area, but more on the South side of town. I am 99% sure that "Go with the Flow" in Roswell carries 303 and if you can't make it up here during their typical hours of operation, they may be willing to mail a bottle to you. From our experience, a little goes a looooong way, so all you need is a small bottle.

PM me if you need more info.

2005 19' Bambi CCD
2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
AIR # 8298
desidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:13 PM   #16
More than one rivet loose

Currently Looking...
Keymar , Maryland
I removed mine and hosed them off. Or you can make a vist to the factory get a tour and they gave us a couple of free screens.

Michelle TAC MT-0
Sarah, Snowball

Looking for a 1962 Flying Cloud

thecatsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:36 PM   #17
Rivet Master
1999 34' Excella
Joshua , Texas
303 and screens...

303 is sold at Camping World. Another way to clean the screens is to turn the fan speed to "3" and the switch to "out", then brush the screen and the dust/dirt will blow out.
History doesn't repeat itself, people do!
Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:21 PM   #18
Rivet Master

2005 28' Safari S/O
Paradise , California
If you have an air compresser, blown it out with compressed air.
TinShack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 07:27 AM   #19
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan
2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Thanks for all the suggestions and leads on the 303. My wife made a run to the Camping World in Woodstock (other side of Atlanta from us) yesterday. Too bad I didn't know about this lead before she went. Oh well, they didn't have one of the items we needed anyway so I'm sure we'll be placing an order in the near future and will add this to the list if we can't find it in the interim.

Next time we go to JC I'll ask for some new screens to have on hand. That is a good tip Michelle, thanks.

I did some re-wiring of the stereo last night to route the TV and DVD audio through the speakers so we can hear them better when the A/C comes on and I got a good bit of saw dust on the dinette and counter so I plan on taking the vacuum from the house out tonight to clean it up and will try it on the screens. It has a lot more suction than the stick vac we keep in the Airstream and it has the round soft bristle brush that might help dislodge the dust. If that doesn't work, I'll take them out and scrub them with a soft bristle brush and let you guys know how things turn out.
2006 30' Safari - "Changes in Latitudes"
2008 F-250 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab SWB
Family of Disney Fanatics
WBCCI# 4821
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:46 AM   #20
Rivet Master
1967 20' Globetrotter
Sauquoit , New York
Yes. We used compressed air on ours too.

Aria is offline   Reply With Quote