Old 06-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1962 19' Globetrotter
Los Angeles , California
Talking Hehr "Hallmark 12" rear window frame needed

Probably the wrong place to look for leads, but my "farm fresh" rebuild lacked a rear window frame. She is a 62' globetrotter with Hehr 43" X 22" rectangular opening just like the front glass.

I am customizing the trailer so my thoughts are that if I just make something work (round corners / frosted louvers) it won't be more sacrilege that my other endeavors.

I have a 2012 interior from a flying cloud that was turned into a mobile silkscreen rig. Great appliances and fixtures / cabinets / hardware ready to pop in place, once I jig saw the upper radius to match the vintage trailer, but this is the subject of another thread. It's a 50 year upgrade package and I am well on the way to a shell off total restoration.

Airforums community help me find a Hehr window, because It just seems right to get the correct frame to match the front. I'm shooting for classic exterior with 2012 upgraded interior.

Eartheart is offline   Reply With Quote