Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Windows, Doors, Locks & Vents > Doors & Locks
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-25-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1970 31' Sovereign
palm springs , California
HELP! need panel doors on outside storage

Did anyone else have to replace the exterior aluminum doors on outside storage areas?...I need new doors for all three of them..Help anyone? Oh yeah started cleaning today found a little mouse skeleton and some droppings under the pull out sofa...SO..I guess it was a mouse house for a while.HEEHEE
happydaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:38 PM   #2

1966 26' Overlander
San Angelo , Texas
Good luck, when I first pulled my trailer in I saw some mouse droppings and thought no big deal. When I droped my belly pan to replace my floor(67overlander) 3 mice fell right onto my face....Talk about an face full! On top of that they managed to eat the wires for alot of my electrical right in the middle of the trailer! Man they know how to make things hard on a guy...But any ways good luck on your hunt for doors...Try inlandrv they have premade panels and vintageairstream.com shows how to produce your own.... Good luck on starting a second life for your trailer! -Heath
SanAirstream is offline   Reply With Quote