Here is what I think I know about using the internet while on the road. I learned it from reading these forums and some personal experience.
1. Internet comes from either a campground WIFI signal or a 3G/4G device (like a phone with a mobile hotspot or a MYFI device)
2. You need to have 2 separate Antennas. One the boosts the WIFI signal from campgrounds and unsecured nearby networks and one to boost your 3G/4G signal.
3. You should have the WIFI boosting antenna running inside the trailer to a router (any G or N router) in order to hook up all your devices wirelessly.
Now I have a couple questions:
How do you get the antenna that grabs the 3G/4G signal to your phone inside the trailer?
Are these devices all the same. Do any offer advantages?:
Here is what I plan to use internet for:
1. SMART TV APPS on my TV (streaming video)
2. Internet browsing on my Computer
3. Spotify Music (streaming music)
OK. I think that covers it all. Any corrections or advice would be greatly appreciated!