Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electronics & Connectivity > Computers, Internet & Satellite
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-24-2017, 06:56 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2016 30' International
Florence , Alabama
Anyone using Verizon Home LTE (T1114)?

I've been thinking for a while of adding a Cradlepoint to our AS; but I have a T1114 on our plan at a rural farm house and it works really, really well. I know they support an external antenna; and the WiFi covers that whole house surprisingly well. In the marketing, Verizon seems to hint that you can take it with you to have "secure" internet and phone even while traveling, but they don't mention campers/rvs specifically.

Anyone tried this and have any experience on the LTE signal reception? I have a good Yagi and pole I can setup in areas with limited signal; just not sure if the T1114 radio will take advantage of it or not like a CP would.
joshjack is offline   Reply With Quote