Old 08-27-2007, 09:02 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2007 28' International CCD
New Orleans , Louisiana
Pre wire in 28 International CCD

I just bought a 2007 International CCD. There's a 19" Sony LCD TV over the dinette that's connected to a Sony DVD player in the overhead bin at the fron of the trailer. THe coax connections are under the dinette table.

Here's my problem: my Dish HDTuner has no coax out; therefore I have to use regular (in my case HDMI) cables out from the tuner/box to the TV. This leave me with the Tuner/box on the floor under the dinette. I want to mount it in the front overhead bin with the dvd. How the heck do I run the wires???

I am also ultimately interested in moving the 19" Tv from the front to the bedroom and getting a bigger TV for over the dinette. Any suggestions for size and mounting upgrades. THe peerless mount over the dinnette is rated for up to 20" and 25 lbs.

Any suggestions??

Old 08-27-2007, 09:16 AM   #2
Rivet Master
Airstream Dealer

1975 31' Sovereign
Searcy , Arkansas
Here is a link to a beefy flat screen bracket...

G

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f206...ket-33683.html

www.airstreamofarkansas.com

877-Air-hog1
877-247-4641

Keeping the Airstream Dream Alive!

AIR #8844
Airhog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2006 28' Safari SE
Mississauga , Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnhunter
I just bought a 2007 International CCD. There's a 19" Sony LCD TV over the dinette that's connected to a Sony DVD player in the overhead bin at the fron of the trailer. THe coax connections are under the dinette table.

Here's my problem: my Dish HDTuner has no coax out; therefore I have to use regular (in my case HDMI) cables out from the tuner/box to the TV. This leave me with the Tuner/box on the floor under the dinette. I want to mount it in the front overhead bin with the dvd. How the heck do I run the wires???

I am also ultimately interested in moving the 19" Tv from the front to the bedroom and getting a bigger TV for over the dinette. Any suggestions for size and mounting upgrades. THe peerless mount over the dinnette is rated for up to 20" and 25 lbs.

Any suggestions??
I have 2006 Safari SE 28W - similar situation. If you inder the dinette seat under the TV and remove the access panel you will likely see a channel with wires coming from the other side of the trailer. You can fish the wires through this channel under the floor and run under all the cupboards to lounge in front. To get to the overhead locker you will need to run alng edge of window joint and hide in surface mounted wire loom (aluminum color). Hope that helps