Old 04-13-2007, 12:18 AM   #1

Arnold , Missouri
Need some help

Hey alll i need some help I bought the VRBCS300W back up camera today and got it put in but it only comes on when i back up and i don't want that i want it to be on all the time so i can see cops at night cuz my back window is too dark. if anyone knows how to fix this problem please help..THANKS

Old 04-13-2007, 08:36 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2012 28' International
Currently Looking...
New Orleans , Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgeguy111
Hey alll i need some help I bought the VRBCS300W back up camera today and got it put in but it only comes on when i back up and i don't want that i want it to be on all the time so i can see cops at night cuz my back window is too dark. if anyone knows how to fix this problem please help..THANKS
I used mine for over 500 miles of towing this week and it worked great. I had my temp mounted in the back window plugged in to the 12 volt receptacle plug in the coach.

You have yours connected to the backup light circuit so it only powers up when you back up. You can run a separate circuit or connect it to the license plate light circuit and it will come on when you turn your lights on. I tow with my lights on so it presents no problem for me. I have not mounted the unit permanently yet, but will use a quick disconnect for power and mount so I can move from trailer to truck and else well.

The camera performed very well on the road and was very helpful when passing, if you could see the car behind the trailer it was clear. Reception on the highway was perfect in the city the unit had interference but was usable. The camera was inside the trailer, I feel the reception will improve when I remount to the exterior.

I forgot to unplug the camera when I dropped the trailer at the site, we parked behind the trailer and it was funny to watch yourself pull-up behind the trailer.

Why do you want to see the cops only at night? May I suggest night vision goggles.

Thanks Jim

1968 Globetrotter Sold
2011 F150 Ecoboost
Jim Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #3

Arnold , Missouri
Hey thanks jim well the reson is becuse my window is to dark at nighti mean i wqill need it on all day it would be cool that so i can see people behide me thanks again...
Old 04-13-2007, 10:33 AM   #4

Arnold , Missouri
If anyone else has differnt ideas please help all ideas will be great too hear
Old 04-15-2007, 06:08 AM   #5

Arnold , Missouri
Smile

Hey everyone i got the camera hooked up the way i want it but when i hit my breaks the camera goes off ? did i wrie something worng? please help thanks