Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electronics & Connectivity > Audio, Video & TV
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1973 25' Tradewind
Bloomsbury , New Jersey
Music at last

Well after going through the wierd tie ins from the PO radio (an 80's Kraco with cassette) I with a good friends help (mostly him) have a wonderfull new adio system. I got a nice Pioneer head unit with CD and Ipod compatable ( what's this Ipod thing btw, LOL!) and new JBL speakers round it out. I now have clear wonderful tunes throughout the Airstream, and it flows out the windows nicely too. I celebrated with a Sam Adams Winter and Chris Boti! I know it's a small thing, but very rewarding! MPJ
moparjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Down the Shore , New Jersey
That's a great winter project. Will look forward to hearing the results at the next Watchung get-together! My son got a Sonos wireless system as a Christmas present from his wife. You control it with your iPhone like a remote control and can play all all your music and internet/iTune radio stations thru it. Pretty cool. Will have to check one out for traveling.

Rich