Old 07-20-2004, 03:21 PM   #15
Rivet Master
1984 29' Sovereign
Savannah , Missouri
Send a message via ICQ to 53flyingcloud Send a message via Yahoo to 53flyingcloud Send a message via Skype™ to 53flyingcloud
Originally Posted by chuck
yep. big rubber band. but it worked great! never had much trouble starting it. (keep the tail tied down if you're all by yourself...)

say, I just thought of something...I hope it wasn't the plane pictured. (1946 model) last I heard, it was owned by someone in NH....
just checked the registry, and yes, still owned by the same guy that bought it from my Dad years ago...Atkinson, NH.
I sure hope it wasn't but, it sounded like it was from abt the same era..He crashed after take-off from the airport near Jaffery,NH.
Sometime last week??

WBCCI 5292 AIR 807
NEU #64
New England Unit
53flyingcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 08:37 PM   #16
4 Rivet Member
Fond du Lac , Wisconsin
Another interesting radio problem. I replaced the factory AM/FM cassette with new AM/FM CD player tonight. The old radio had left speakers wired together and right speakers wired together so you could be a left to right balance adjustment and visa versa by not front to rear. Speakers each have a switch to turn them on and off. As I was trying to hook up the new AM/FM CD player it dawned on me what they had done so I figured out which ground and positive wire went to each speaker and I determined that each speaker was working seperately and attempted to wire that way. Quess what. Power to the unit is fine but I can't get anything through any of the speakers (and I didn't switch off the individual speakers either). Could make a trip to the store (40 miles) and have them check it out but thought this would be a FUN evening project - - - but got more. Help. Rich

2010 43' Newmar Dutch Aire
formerly 2006 34' Classic

Changing the World One Child at a Time

hookedonclassic is offline   Reply With Quote