Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electronics & Connectivity > Audio, Video & TV
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-26-2015, 10:04 AM   #1

San Diego , California
Audio/Video Cabinet

I'm looking to purchase the 2015 or 2016 International Serenity 25FB. I'm really into my audio & music and will be full-timing. I had a few questions about the AV set-up and storage area. Is there a 3.5mm minijack input (or RCA) to the Clarion up where the bluray player is stored (overhead bin) so I can connect another analog component or sound source to the house stereo? Additionally, what is the depth in inches (front to back) of the overhead cabinet where this is stored? I'm trying to get an idea of what I can connect and fit up there. Unfortunately, there is no floorplan with all storage compartment measurements I found for airstreams which is unfortunate for planning. Thank you!
mbarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 01:49 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Manassas , Virginia
I don't have exact model but the AV setup is pretty much same. Only cable not used is a USB connected to Clarion that you can plug phone or ipod into. As far as size sorry can't help but it is at least deep enough for most components

You Tube Channel "Airstream Nerds": https://www.youtube.com/airstreamnerds

Find Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AirstreamNerd/
AStreamNerds is offline   Reply With Quote