Now before you ask - there are a few more pics but I need to get them from the phone to here. They'll come a bit later once I get time.
Specs: 31 Foot - 1970 Airstream.
Estimated cost of upgrades to date: $1400
Keep in mind she had most of the cabinets etc, but almost no electrical, plumbing, gas lines, worked. When I got it it was literally a silent tin box.
With that 1400 - to date:
1. Modified the propane tank bracket to hold 40lb tanks versus the original 30's
2. Redid the propane lines, regulator, connection to the propane furnace, cook stove, refrigerator.
3. Installed a new deep cycle battery.
4. Gutted and installed new 12V and 110VAC lighting/switches
5. Rebuilt the original propane furnace - which is extremely durable.
6. Fixed and got the old A/C unit and electric heater working
7. New beds
8. repositioned and remounted most of the interior walls and brackets to brace the interior better.
9. New electric brakes
10. Got part of my solar array started - more to follow
11. Installed a brand new Norcold 3-way refrigerater that will operate on AC or DC electric, plus propane.
12. Installed a minibar
13. Pulled about a gazillion dents. Riveted all lose panels.
14. Rebuilt the tail light assemblies then worked a little more on number 12
15. Setup the basic frame for my solar array for the top of the airstream.
16. Began work to install and test the CB, HAM, and Scanner systems.
17. Rebuilt the storage cabinets to hold more number 10 cans.