Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1981 25' Excella II
Dillon , Colorado
Parallax charger with temp control

I needed to replace my univolt, and had a loose block on my glass fuse panel, so I decided to order a new charger, and fuse panel. This is asking for input after making a decision, but does anyone have any experience with the Parallax multi stage charger with temp control. I was leaning towards the inteli charger with charge wizard, but the Parallax 4455 seemed to make more sense to me. I'll be charging 3 batteries with this when I'm finished making changes. From reading the threads on the forum the Inteli seems to be more popular.

Charlie
Pacerized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
gunnyusmc

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Livingston , Texas
Charger

I have replaced my Paralux under warrenty once, when trailer was 6 mounths old, but next time it's out of here.
Paralux fuse panel is already old of here.
Inteli power is great, I had one in my old trailer for three years and it is still going.

Don
Gunnyusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

1981 25' Excella II
Dillon , Colorado
I see you have a 2006, that's concerning that it would go bad that soon. I'm not sure when they came out with multi stage temp control model. Is that what you had that the same model charger that you had?
Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnyusmc
I have replaced my Paralux under warrenty once, when trailer was 6 mounths old, but next time it's out of here.
Paralux fuse panel is already old of here.
Inteli power is great, I had one in my old trailer for three years and it is still going.

Don
Pacerized is offline   Reply With Quote