Thanks Vaughan. I think we will look at getting a new one. We do have a CO detector. This is the second battery that we have had to replace. we never thought anything about it the first time, thought the battery was bad. This time it didnt do it until the power surge at the campground, or was it? We didnt think much about it because the man next to us lost power a couple times the day before, so we chalked it up to the campground. Now I wonder if it was.
Sam, that is the same problem we were having. Figured out the univolt is not cutting itself off when the battery is charged like it is suppose to.