The fuse panel in my 1983 Excella is on the front wall, behind the sofa and below the center window. You can see a photo with the couch removed in the first post of this thread: http://www.airforums.com/forums/f449...0-a-57567.html
. The large cables are to the batteries. You have probably blown the fuse there.
You don't need to remove the couch, but there is a snap on panel on the wall covered with a velour material running the width of the couch that needs to be removed for access.
Don't be surprised, though, if after a cold winter you do have battery problems. If I were you, I would check the water level in the battery, replace the fuse if blown, and give it a charge. It might just be a blown fuse and you still have some battery life left. It's cheap and easy enough to try.