We made a round trip to Michigan and just got home. My initial issue was that the furnace would not fire up unless the stream was ac powered.
When the ac is hooked up, the battery read higher voltage. (12.8 to 13.5). Also, when off ac, but with running tv hooked up the battery also went up.
This led me to believe the furnace was bad. However, I troubleshot the entire furnace and it all checked out.
On the way home I really monitored the battery and noticed that it was still not charging!!!
Furnace wouldn't start again. Slept in the excursion.
Let's talk univolt. How can I troubleshoot it beyond simply seeing voltage rise?