My battery is over charging. The previous owner installed a new Inteli Charger in the camper and used the original glass tube fuse panel.
On our last trip out in October, I noticed the marine battery had overcharged & boiled over, since it was older i figured it was just the battery. I bought a new deep cycle marine battery, installed it, and that seemed to fix the issue.
Today I noticed the battery cable leads were black & hot to the touch, I opened the battery box and sure enough, the new battery had boiled out. This charger is sopposed to cut off automatically, the postive and negative cables appear to be connected correctly to the unit. Whats up?