Measure the voltage at the univolt. If it is 12V
then the problem is somewhere else. If it is 9 volts, then the univolt may be bad. Disconnect everything from it and measure the voltage again. If 9 volts, the univolt is bad. If it is 12 volts, measure the voltage on the wires you disconnected. If 12V
the univolt is bad. IF 9 volts, you have a battery or wiring problem.
"You cannot reason someone out of a position they have not been reasoned into"
Al, K5TAN and Missy, N4RGO
2002 Classic 30 Slideout
2001 Safari 25 RB Twin (Gone, but not forgotten)
2013 Dodge 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab Cummins
WBCCI 1322, TAC FL-39, AIR 82265