Old 06-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

Austin , Texas
Honda EU3000iSA Just Listed in Classifieds

Hi Everyone, Just got back off of a two month road trip along the west coast and I'm selling the generator I specifically bought for the trip. It's about three months old with very little use(original, box, packing and manual included)........we were traveling along the California, Oregon and washington coasts so not a whole lot of need for Air Conditioning. My contact info is listed in the classfied ad section and I would prefer a local pick-up if at all possible. Will also entertain shipping if the buyer arranges everything. Thanks, Joe

Old 06-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1977 27' Overlander
Trotwood , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikethefixit
JOE
I was curious if you just didn't use the generator or it didn't perform to your expectations or what was the reasoning behind the decision to sell this equipment. I ask because I am thinking of buying this generator, not yours, but one like it.
Thanks
Roger

7.3 liter Power Stroke Diesel
1977 27ft OVERLANDER
KA8LMQ
AIR # 22336 TAC- OH-7
May your roads be straight and smooth and may you always have a tailwind!
Mikethefixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

Austin , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethefixit View Post
JOE
I was curious if you just didn't use the generator or it didn't perform to your expectations or what was the reasoning behind the decision to sell this equipment.
Roger - The generator perfomed perfectly on our road trip. I don't usually have a need for a generator when camping but my wife and I decided that we wanted one for this extended trip. The generator was purchased three months ago knowing that it would be sold when we got back. Let me know if you have any other questions. Joe
Old 06-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1978 28' Ambassador
Morada , California
Joe, if you don't get any 'action' on your ad, you might want to re-think your price...

There's an outfit that advertises in Trailer Life that sells em' brand new, without sales tax and with shipping included for only $29 more than your asking price...unless you have the remote start feature, which adds another $239...

I bought our Honda 2K genny from this same outfit a couple of years ago and got prompt service -

You just can't beat those Honda inverter gennys for their low sound output...I stuck ours on a 50 ft extension cord, out behind a pine tree last week, and you couldn't even hear it!
Old 06-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
3 Rivet Member

Austin , Texas
Mexray - Thanks for the info. I lowered the price slightly and will give it a little time. Hate to take such a huge hit with it only being three months old. Also includes the gray honda storage cover which is a $30-40 value. Hopefully someone in Texas is looking for this particular generator and the small discount will sway them toward purchasing. Joe
Old 07-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #6
3 Rivet Member

Austin , Texas
Price Lowered Again - $1500

$1500 - Three months old and in excellent condition....includes gray storage cover.........hopefully there's someone close to Austin, TX looking for this type of generator. Willing to ship if buyer arranges shipping. If I don't get any takers it's going on eBay tomorrow. Thanks, Joe

Airstream Trailer & Airstream Motorhome Classifieds - Honda EU3000iSA Generator w/ Storage Cover - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Old 07-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
Rivet Master

1975 Argosy 26
1963 24' Tradewind
Seattle , Washington
Wow, if I didn't already have an eu2000, and was in TX, sounds like a great deal.
Marc
Old 07-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #8
Rivet Master

1963 26' Overlander
Austin , Texas
Hi there, I just sent you a PM. I live in Austin and could be interested.

Thanks,
-Marcus
utee94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:31 PM   #9

Albuquerque , New Mexico
Hi Barkingspider, is has been a long time since this post, is your generator still available?