Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-08-2019, 11:09 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2016 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
St Petersburg , Florida
Best in class solar upgrade service

Friends, this is such a good story, that if you are considering a solar system, you want to read this. None of this will be news to anyone that already knows Lew Farber!

Lew just completed system design, procurement and installation of the following on my 2016 AS Interstate:

400W Solar Panels + Victron Controller + battery charger+300A-hr batteries + Max Gain Cellular system booster + max gain HD Digital TV antenna + AC Easy Start + interior LP Gas switch.

I am unaccustomed to such excellent service, flawless execution, and delightful dialogue. My only real references had been the forums...When I entered his shop in Naples, FL I was scanning the area for the general condition of the shop. It tells you a bit about the people that work there. It is a professional, clinic-level electronic shop. Exactly what I wanted to see.

The delivery was on budget to the penny and precisely to forecasted timing. With me, Lew achieved "customer delight". No surprises. No Excuses. Just best quality and expert work.

If you can get to Lew's location either in Oregon in the summer or in Naples Florida in the winter, and you need this kind of expert design and installation, you should look no further. Lew has already forgotten more about this stuff than most others will ever know. I got what I paid for and I have no regrets. The "value" is obvious.
Good luck, and thanks again Lew.

PirateChris
PirateChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:10 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2013 28' International
Bozeman , Montana
Great to read the glowing review. We are on the books with Lew in June at Hood River. Looking forward to have a much better solar and battery set up then what we have with the factory solar option.
HeadWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:33 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2013 30' Classic
Lakeland , Florida
Info on Lew

Awesome post on Lew. Your setup sounds awesome. I have a factory installed system they I would like to consider upgrading. What a great place to start.

Is it possible to share information on how to get in touch with Lew. I am in Central Fl, so this could work for me. PM if necessary. Thanks for your help.
Freedomrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:18 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2018 25' Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedomrider View Post
Awesome post on Lew. Your setup sounds awesome. I have a factory installed system they I would like to consider upgrading. What a great place to start.

Is it possible to share information on how to get in touch with Lew. I am in Central Fl, so this could work for me. PM if necessary. Thanks for your help.
Lew is Lewster on this forum.
daleyocum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:49 AM   #5
3 Rivet Member

2013 30' Classic
Lakeland , Florida
Thanks for your feedback.
Freedomrider is offline   Reply With Quote