Old 02-27-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member
Commercial Member
2012 25' FB Flying Cloud
Celina , Ohio
Wiring diagram for Flying Cloud

I am looking for wiring diagram for our 2012 25 FB Twin Flying Cloud. The amber and red lights on the drivers side flicker on and off as we travel down the road. The same lights on the curb side stay on. Any ideas what may be going on?

Castaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2010 28' Flying Cloud
Lower Alabama , USA
I called the Factory and tried to get the wiring diagram for mine. No dice, they didn't want me to get hurt!

"If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you never tried before!"

Air #64439
Southeastern Camping Unit WBCCI #5033
2017 Canopenian
Alphonse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
Rivet Master
2006 23' Safari SE
Lexington , Kentucky
PO provided one for me, don't know where he got it, but it's not a good copy and difficult to read because it's fuzzy.

I'd start by contacting Air Stream. On their web site they have a phone number and you can send an email too. Describe the problem to them and see where they tell you to check.

It's obvious you have a loose connection somewhere, but because it's on only one side I don't think it's the umbilical connection to the tow vehicle (TV) but it wouldn't hurt to look at both plug and TV receptacle, clean the contacts.

Rich & Yvonne
2006 Safari SE -Dora-
2004 4Runner SE

richw46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:46 PM   #4
4 Rivet Member
2011 25' FB Flying Cloud
Peculiar , Missouri
Gary, if you are still covered under a warranty I would have the dealer fix it. I had a rear marker light that was not adequately crimped. According to my dealer, on my trailer there is no way to remove the marker lenses/assy's without breaking the tabs. I don't know if this has changed or not since 2011.

It sounds like there is a common intermittent loose connection/bad crimp, possibly at the front/yellow light. You might be able to find the bad connection by hooking the trailer to your TV, turn on your lights, and starting in front of your yellow marker, hit the side of your trailer with your palm. Hit with firm (not hard damaging blows) pressure, to simulate road bumps. If the lights blink, you have found the general area of your failure.

If the lights don't blink, continue hitting the skin, working your way towards the street side. I don't know how low the wires are run, so this might take some time. I believe the umbilical enters the trailer under the bed near the front curb corner. There could be a loose connection here as well. Its been a while since I've looked at these connections, so I may be a little off.

Good Luck

drew05 is offline   Reply With Quote