Old 10-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member
2004 28' Safari
Danville , Virginia
Missing wire

Hi, all
While converting to LED running lights on our new-to-us 2004 Safari 28, I found that the backup light black wire is "missing", and the backup light is wired into the stop lights. The PO did disclose that he had bought the trailer wrecked - rear ended w. damage to storage box and lower rear quarter panels only. He had this repaired by a dealer to the tune of 6K+ and is cosmetically excellent, but it appears the wiring was screwed up. My question is: Where are the wiring harness connections for the rear indicator lights, above the storage box under the bed, below it in the belly pan, or in the wall? Not having a backup light is not a critical safety issue, but I want to make it right eventually, and at some point may become obligated to get a state inspection. Thanks,
Bruce Robillard
Danville, Va.
rbr is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off