We recently bought a '79 Sovereign
and I was working on the exterior lights last night. Pulled out the far right tail light because the light wasn't illumating, cleaned the two contacts and mistakenly touched one of the contacts to the metal cylinder that holds the bulb. A few sparks, then all the lights went out.
Makes me think of the movie, "A Christmas Story" this time of year when Dad overloads with Christmas lights. Heh.
My experience with electrical is quite limited. I looked for blown fuses and all looked good but replaced them anyway and nada. I thought for sure that would remedy the situation.
I've searched through the forum[s] but haven't found anything yet that quite matches. Any help would be most appreciated!