Thank you all, I've got those links printed. I guess I should have said this is on my 69 Overlander.
- I just got excited about getting to bring it home, and did a bone head move removing the old one without at least taking notes, digital pics at the least.
- discarded means - I threw the road rashed and coroded bargman in a 30yd open top dumpster at the golf course maint this AS has been using as a resurection site. And I'm not going in after it! I'm still confused by the red wire coming through the frame channel.
- After some sleep I'm also leaning towards a PO has tried to "update" the male end of umbilical since my blue wire is of significant heavier gauge, its probably my brake wire.
- Only problem with testing with a 12v
, and thats where I'll start, it looks like very little is working in the light department.
- As someone whose not new to resto work, i realized my stupidity on the drive home the other night.
- As someone whose new to AStreaming, I will take it as part of the adventure!
Thanks again for all the help!